Since the Last Update
In April and May we rolled out two major new features and a number of new stores plus a number of improvements.
Beta Test Requests
- Rails 4
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in testing Rails 4.
- Pacstream POA Integration
- Purchase Order Acknowledgements are now automatically fed back into the system following the sending of EDI orders and display beside items that are currently on order so that you know if they are coming or not.
- Vii Gift Card Integration
- The system now supports Vii gift cards see http://www.vii.com.au
- Invoice Banner
- Rename ‘Small banner’ to Email/Invoice banner to make it clear what it is for Backoffice > Settings > Templates. #157107170
- Customer search and setup
- Remove group customers from the initial customer order search when doing a special order and speed it up (now about 10x faster).
- Append incremental digit to username when creating user with a name that already exists. Sequential numbers are now added john.smith1, 2, 3 etc
- Backend Maintenance
- Refactored code for Group Sales Reports.
- We are adding APIs to our own system and this one is for sales reporting
- Fix API response on login when user does not have created_at
- Removed the reporting at the bottom of the cashup page as it is in the report on the following page. Further improvements to the cashup and cash up report are in progress.
- Have setup an Amazon s3 server as part of infrastructure upgrades. This server will be part of handling images on specialized servers. This will reduce load on application servers and make them easier to scale.
- Invoice Banner
Bug Fixes, Housekeeping and System Administration
- See www.twitter.com/circlesupport for all changes including bug fixes.
Should be completed in the coming month:
- Customer order picking in inwards goods to beta
- Author and publication date added to movers
- Infrastructure Upgrades
Things we are working on that are likely to take longer:
- Returns optimization