Since the Last Update
December was quiet month for feature rollout due the Christmas change freeze. Plenty was going on in the background that you will hear about in the next post, a lot of bug fixing and work on upgrading to a new operating system.
- Improve the deals page load time # 169736281
- Flags on deals that are about to expire now does not also include already expired deals. #170066273
- Removed script from the description and created a tag white list to prevent it in the future. # 168898831
- Flag deals about to expire on the deals list. # 169767136
- This improvement puts the ISBN search approach onto the new returns code base. This fixes the ISBN order issue, improves speed and brings the new improved interface to this search. #169588329
- Make the association API accept group references #170119735
- See www.twitter.com/circlesupport for all changes including bug fixes.
Should be completed in the coming month:
- Rails 4 upgrade
Things we are working on that are likely to take longer:
- Improved inwards goods.