Since the Last Update
July has been focused on improvements and getting ready for some major system infrastructure upgrades. Implementing a Content Delivery Network (CDN) Google managed mysql and a load balancer. We are hoping to implement Google managed Mysql this weekend.
- Core Stock
- Add the ability to select the item in the core stock report and then order. (Like Movers, add an “Add Order”) (Video: 1.12).
Beta Test Requests
- Rails 4
- Please email email@example.com if you are interested in testing Rails 4.
- POS Consignment
- Some tidy-ups to automatic POS based consignment invoicing are currently on beta for testing.
- Best Sellers
- Add quantity on order to the Best Sellers report and the ability to add a quantity and reorder.
- Removed address as a required field in customer setup.
- When creating a Customer Order, let the Agency and Dist be blank if it is; an Order Hold, Reserved Stock, Quote or Appro.
- When you edit an Account, the Default Country is always New Zealand. Changed to Australia for AU sites.
- Added the ability to click author to get a list of their other titles in PO search.
- When deleting a PO#, do not redirect to Completed Orders. Stay on the ‘Currently On Order’ page.
- Returned Default Sort, ISBN Search Sort and Added an INV Date Sort
- Fixed Es memory issue by avoiding large offset queries.
- Remove the link to the old layout from the new website layout.
Bug Fixes, Housekeeping and System Administration
- See www.twitter.com/circlesupport for all changes including bug fixes.
Should be completed in the coming month:
- POS improvements.
- Vii gift card integration.
- Box scanning tool for inwards goods.
- Leading Edge Integration for order sending.
- Customer order picking revamp.
Things we are working on that are likely to take longer:
- Rails 4.2 upgrade.
Beyond the next month:
- Ability to pay invoices with Cr notes.