Since the Last Update
September has been spent pushing Accounts and Inwards Goods improvements to beta. As always, we would like you to test these changes for us to smooth out any problems and to properly prepare your staff. We have also added a green star to the Movers and PO Cart to help you make the most of Leading Edge deals.
Beta Test Requests
- We have added a ‘from last invoice’ option to returns search and a compact view to remove orders you do not need to see.
- You can now print statements from the aged receivables report in open invoice view.
- Inwards Goods
- Box scan tool enables you to scan and print labels box by box for non EDI orders.
- Put ‘CO’ (Customer Order) on price labels so it is easy to see which books are customer orders.
- New browse buttons in load stock > + to search and load local image.
- Rails 4
- Please email email@example.com if you are interested in testing Rails 4.
- Remove the “Statement Range” text on the printable open invoice statement.
- We have an open invoices view in accounts but also need this to be an option for statements and for statements to work in all views.
- Customer Orders
- Deposit or remaining balance now shows on orders in the customer tab.
- Group Customer Search
- Store customers now show by default in the Backoffice customer tab. Before it defaulted to group customers which created a large list with duplication.
- Buttons are not properly aligned when there is group stock available.
- LE Star
- Add LE Star on Movers and PO Cart.
- Local Image
- When a local image has been set, non local images now no longer show as options on the single title page.
- Tidy up local image layout in load stock.
- Create POS build with EFTPOS Payment express enabled. (Note: this still needs to pass DPS certification)
- We now show remaining balance and state that it is a layby on the POS layby receipt.
- Added “Add to returns cart and go to next page” button on returns search to better handle going from page to page in returns.
- Optimise Account Balance download for get_customers.
- Just total stock and on order should show in the main listing on a group website not all the individual stores and their stock totals.
Bug Fixes, Housekeeping and System Administration
- See www.twitter.com/circlesupport for all changes including bug fixes.
Should be completed in the coming month:
- POS improvements.
- Vii gift card integration.
- Box scanning tool for inwards goods.
- Leading Edge Integration for order sending.
- Customer order picking revamp.
Things we are working on that are likely to take longer:
- Rails 4.2 upgrade.
Beyond the next month:
- Ability to pay invoices with Cr notes.