Since the last update
The focus in January has been the Rails 4.2 upgrade which we are now at the point of asking some brave, tech-savvy stores to beta test. If you would like to try the new R4.2 version please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No new features in January, but automated consignment billing went to beta for testing.
- Returned the default view to 2 months and added a ‘view open items’ link.
- INW Goods
- Aligned the arrows for copying Sales and Reg_Price.
- Label Printing
- Huge INW Goods could not be printed due to Error 414 URL Too Large. (Have changed the method).
- New Layout
- Replaced the text ‘In Stock’ with ‘Available Stock’.
- PO Search
- Search result is now properly using the available space.
- Google Tag Manager reports added.
- Developer completed a task related to Google Analytics.
- Improved default price colour CSS.
Bug Fixes, Housekeeping and System Administration
- See www.twitter.com/circlesupport for all changes including bug fixes.
Should be completed in the coming month:
- Rails 4.2 upgrade.
- Automated consignment billing through the POS.
Things we are working on that are likely to take longer:
- Ability to pay invoices with Cr notes.
- Further SEO and website performance monitoring.
New things we want to make a start on:
- New billing system.
- Customer order picking revamp.
Beyond the next month:
- New central site for groups using new Java Script (Vuejs) technology that will eventually turn into a new Backoffice for stores.